The Toolkit is 3 Modules for $14.85
With territories getting larger and travel budgets tighter, conducting virtual sales calls and product demos is becoming more important, yet many people are uncomfortable selling in this environment. However, due to these changing business circumstances, it is critical sales professionals learn how to use technology to achieve the same goals as their face-to-face sales calls.
This toolkit builds the skills sales people need to conduct effective and successful online demos and sales calls.
Created in conjunction with our partner, Vado Inc., the Toolkit format is the most convenient training you’ll ever use. These bite sized, e-learning courses helps learners make the transition from the formal learning environment to application on the job.
- Each module is a short-instructional video, led by Remote Leadership Institute co-founder Wayne Turmel.
- Each module includes an Implementation Guide – comprehensive step-by-step instructions to help guide the learner through the lesson and to help develop their capabilities.
- Learners are able to develop at their own pace – completing each program on their timetable.
- All modules include a Job Aid(s) (downloadable templates, checklists or other tools to help implement the learning) and a Course Assessment to help learners evaluate their development success.
Contact us to view a sample course and learn more about our e-learning courses.
The Toolkit Includes the Following Modules:
- Introducing Online Sales Demos and Calls
- Understand the key factors that make remote sales demos and calls different and complicated—and what’s not changed at all
- Understand the objective of your call, the presentation tools available to you, and the customer’s needs before presenting
- Learn best practices for effectively engaging your customer while presenting like the professional you are