Remote Leadership Institute is a leader in delivering high quality, effective and efficient instruction. We avoid the term webinar, unless it is a short, one-to-many broadcast event. All our programs are led online live, by highly qualified instructors who understand the virtual environment, on the platform of your choice. Unlike webinars, we work with small class sizes to enhance interaction, participation and learning.
Remote Leadership Certificate Series
A small group experience with a series of 6 online sessions targeted to provide the leadership and communication skills remote leaders need to be successful.
- January 16, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- April 3, 2018 - May 8, 2018
- June 5, 2018 - July 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018 - November 20, 2018
All our individual courses are designed to develop the critical, behavioral and technology skills of the participants who can then apply them immediately to their remote teams.
- January 18, 2018: Effective Remote Coaching and Feedback
- February 8, 2018: Leading Effective Virtual Meetings
- February 22, 2018: How to Create and Manage Remote Teams
- March 15, 2018: Remote Goal Setting and Accountability
- April 12, 2018: Skype for Business for Leaders
- May 17, 2018: Maximizing Your Productivity as a Remote Employee