Leading Effective Virtual Meetings
Next Public Enrollment Session: September 20, 2017
2:00 PM-4:00 PM ET
Registration Fee: $349
For those who need to lead projects/team meetings remotely, virtual meetings are a fact of life. But unless you’ve had proper training in how to prepare, lead and get the best results from them, how do you know you'll get tangible results? In this powerful session, we work with participants to speed up adoption of the tools, comfort with their use and give greater return on your technology investment.
Consider the following:
- Over half a manager’s time is spent on meetings, many of them held via webinar, video conferencing or telephone
- 60% of those meetings are considered wasted time by both participants and meeting leaders
- Fewer than 20% of managers have received any kind of coaching or training in the dynamics of effective online meeting leadership.
This course is ideal for: Project Managers, Team Leaders and anyone responsible for using web presentation tools to get work done and build great working relationships.
This 2-hour webinar workshop is a small group experience - the class size is capped at 10 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. They’ll then learn some simple rules and best practices for leading meetings that get results. Course includes a pre-class assessment of their current online meeting effectiveness, copies of the course visuals and a PDF, re-printable packet of planning tools they can use for future presentations. An optional follow-up session is available for hands-on practice and coaching.
At the end of this program, participants will:
- Become familiar with the features of your company’s web presentation and meeting tools
- Understand the challenges and possibilities of online meetings
- Learn the best way to prepare both leaders and participants for an effective, collaborative meeting
- Discover tools and techniques for increasing participation and interaction
- Develop the facilitation skills needed to get great results from your virtual meetings
What good is saving money on time and travel if the meetings aren’t productive and build strong working relationships? Help your leaders develop core leadership skills for the way we really work today.As added value to our learners, this course qualifies for “Class B” PDUs for members of the Project Management Institute, as well as Continuing Education credits for organizations such as SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and others. Check with your accrediting body.
If you or your organization want to bring any of these courses on site to your organization – either as is or customized – contact us for more details.