Conducting Great Web Demos and Sales Calls
Contact us to talk about bringing this virtual workshop to your organization.
With territories getting larger and travel budgets tighter, conducting sales calls and product demos virtually is becoming more important, yet many people are uncomfortable selling in this new environment. Sales professionals need to learn how to use technology to achieve the same goals as face to face sales calls.
Yet, according to industry studies:
- 90% of companies are using web meetings, webinars or virtual presentations as part of their work now
- More than 80% of presenters never get any training or coaching on effective online presentations. They’re left to their own devices with mixed results
- 2/3 of prospects say online demos are a waste of time or just plain annoying
We work with small groups on the web presentation platform of your choice to speed up adoption of the tools, comfort with their use and leverage technology to achieve the same goals as face to face sales calls.
This course is ideal for: anyone whose job includes presenting, selling or conducting product demos using today’s web and virtual presentation technology.
This 2-part webinar workshop is designed for up to 10 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. The first part of the program is a 2-hour, interactive and engaging webinar that teaches the basics of effective online sales presentations and demos, models those skills and teaches the possibilities of these tools for your participants. Part 2 is small-group, hands-on presentation on the platform they’ll actually use. They’ll get coaching from their peers and a professional, knowledgeable expert.
Course includes copies of the course visuals and a PDF, re-printable packet of planning tools they can use for future presentations.
At the end of this program, participants will:
- Understand why selling virtually feels so different
- Learn to analyze and plan their sales call with the next step of the sales cycle in mind
- Learn the online tools that can boost their engagement and effectiveness
- Open a sales call to keep prospects engaged
- Stop data-dumps and continually check for buy-in
If you or your people are expected to use web presentation tools, shouldn’t they be as effective and engaging as possible in moving sales forward?
If you or your organization want to bring this course on site to your organization - either as is or customized - contact us for more details.