Remote Goal Setting and Accountability
As a leader, you know that helping your team members set goals – and then holding them accountable for those goals – is part of your job. But more than that, it is critical to your success. Goals provide focus, direction and meaning to our work.
Setting goals and then creating a process for achieving those goals can be challenging in any setting, but when you are leading virtually, and not interacting or seeing your team members (and their work product) everyday, it is even more challenging.
This interactive session takes the principles of goal setting, supporting goal achievement and accountability and applies them to the unique challenges of doing it all at a distance.
At the end of this program, participants will:
- Be able to apply 7 keys to effective goal setting – beyond SMART goals
- Identify and apply both process and results goals
- Create goal achievement synergy with a remote team
- Create a goal achievement plan that can be achieved remotely
- Identify at least five ways to support remote team members in reaching their goals
- Be able to effectively create clear accountability over the phone or other technology
- Use a valuable accountability model
- Use remote tracking and follow-up processes
This 2-hour webinar workshop is a small group experience – the class size is capped at 10 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. Course includes pre-work, copies of the course visuals and a PDF, re-printable, packet of planning tools they can use in the future.
Future Dates will be posted soon.Check out all of our available sessions.
This program is delivered virtually using our Members-Only platform so you can log-in access the materials whenever and wherever you want.
$249 $199 for a limited time!
Our expert facilitators can deliver our existing programs internally for any organization. You choose the time, duration and content that is best for your organization and your employees. By bringing the training in-house, you realize significant savings on a per-employee basis and get a world-class training experience.
If you or your organization want to bring this course on site to your organization - either as is or customized - contact us for more details.