Remote Leadership Toolkit
The Toolkit is 18 Modules for $85!
Individual modules sell for $14.85 – but you can get all 18 for only $85
Let’s be honest—leadership of others is already hard enough when they are down the hall or on the shop floor. When you add in the challenges of them being remote, it gets harder—and more stressful. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive 18-module training program. The Toolkit is perfect for both team and individual desktop training sessions because they’re concise, convenient and self-paced.
Created in conjunction with our partner, Vado Inc., the Toolkit format is the most convenient training you’ll ever use. These bite-sized, e-learning courses helps learners make the transition from the formal learning environment to application on the job.
- Each module is a short-instructional video, led by Kevin Eikenberry or Wayne Turmel.
- Each module includes an Implementation Guide – comprehensive step-by-step instructions to help guide the learner through the lesson and to help develop their capabilities.
- Learners are able to develop at their own pace – completing each program on their timetable.
- All modules include a Job Aid(s) (downloadable templates, checklists or other tools to help implement the learning) and a Course Assessment to help learners evaluate their development success.
Contact us to view a sample course and learn more about our e-learning courses.
The Toolkit Includes the Following Modules:
- The Unique Aspects of the Virtual Work Environment
- Classic Leadership with a Virtual Twist
- Building Trust in the Virtual Environment
- Managing Remote Teams
- Building Trust with Remote Teams
- Maximizing Virtual Tools
- The Pitfalls of Web-Based Meetings
- Planning a Virtual Meeting
- Leading a Virtual Meeting
- Getting Ready for Your Virtual Presentation
- Web-based Presentation Basics
- Communication Techniques for Web-based Presentations
- Keys to Remote Accountability
- Collaborative Goal Setting at a Distance
- Helping Others Achieve Goals
- Coaching Others—The Basics
- Applying Coaching Remotely
- Giving Remote Feedback